When you're looking for help navigating the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. My dedication to personalized service, strong on-line social media and marketing representation and my determined negotiation skills will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home. You'll also have the advantage of Coldwell Banker's broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home.
Here are the areas that I feel are important to a successful REAL ESTATE "sale" transaction:
1. Real Estate Trends – I'm always monitoring the real estate trends in Essex County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County and Union County. My marketing analysis perform an in-depth analysis of the areas that my clients are looking to sell in and purchase in, as well as across the state. Contact me for an analysis of your local market.
2. Internet Advertising - Approximately 88% of home buyers search for homes on-line. That is why my on-line marketing is my main focus of advertising. My savvy ability to design, monitor and update on-line advertising is what sets me apart from other Realtors. And in addition, all of my listings receive top placement on many of the top public search engines.
3. Social Media and Email Campaigns - I will create ads and on-line videos to promote your home on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media sites to attract the right buyers. I feel that it's important to "work the on-line network. You never know where your buyer will come from! I'll also expose your property through website postings and email campaigns to drive further excitement and interest in the property.
4. Property Marketing - I will have professional interior/exterior photos, aerial photos floor plans and walk-thru videos taken of your property that will highlight all of the positives! I'll write enticing descriptions for the MLS listing and provide complete information that will maximize the exposure of your home. My goal is to bring a large number of potential buyers to view more information about your home!! I'll ALSO host open houses, broker luncheons, and office caravans to bring even more local exposure to your home.
5. Home Staging and presentation - I always tell anyone looking to sell a home...smell is a big factor when it comes to a potential buyer and next is that they feel they could live there. So it's important to be sure to get you house smelling fresh, looking clean and feeling homey! We can talk more about that!
6. Transaction Management - With HomeBase from CBMoves, we'll have the ability to manage your transaction on-line, which gives us the ability to upload important documents and information about your listing. This will help us stay up-to-date and ensure that the transaction stays on course.
7. My Personal Commitment - I make sure that I keep my clients well informed and provide all the right resources you need to assist you during this exciting time. I continually keep up-to-date with the happenings around my market area, which encompasses Northern NJ. I not only look at what is for sale but I stay up to date on what has sold and how that compares to my listings and other properties in the area.
To find out more about selling your home, click here